It’s who we bring together that truly sets us apart.
Culture + Community
A diverse team of thinkers, creators, and doers, our US, APAC and EMEA-based Sparkies are the magic-makers behind everything we do.
- Behind the scenes of our culture reelSketching is a breath of artTeamwork is the fuel to success
- Creativity is inventing, experimenting and having funCreating moments and capturing memoriesGood ideas start with coffee, great ideas start with teamwork
- We don't sweat, we sparkleTaking it to the next levelMaintaining the things that matter
- Making moves in the NYC officeEpic work requires epic peopleNothing can shake the smile on these faces after EMS success
- Ice cream is the answer, no matter the questionCoworkers who play together, stay togetherCleaning up the strikes with Sparks NYC
- We are fearless when we stand togetherParis is always a good idea. Especially during the holidaysGrill marks make smiles at the Code 10 BBQ
Code 10 is our credo, our mantra, our guiding light and one true north. It is our commitment to integrity that informs every decision we make.
- 01Do the right thing.
- 02Question everything.
- 03Embrace change.
- 04Details matter.
- 05Challenge provides opportunity.
- 06Think unconventionally.
- 07Be a service legend.
- 08Kindness and respect, always.
- 09Be proud but never satisfied.
- 10Work should be fun!
Work should be fun
The Code Ten committee is our lead employee-led culture initiative. This group hosts company-wide engagement activities to reinforce and celebrate the unique personalities, creative talents, and competitive nature of our people.
A culture of inclusivity
Diversity in people and ideas drives our success. BE YOU, our employee-led DE&I group, champions our efforts to mitigate biases and advances our mission of providing an inclusive workplace so that all sparkies feel at home.
Advocates for all
Pride is a year-round focus. The Sparklers, our employee-led LGBTQIA+ group, advocates for a more visible LGBTQIA+ experience and provides our community with educational opportunities and an open forum for discussion.
Empowering industry equality
Women are half of our workforce. Our WIE initiatives help female sparkies obtain the skills needed to advance and excel. Partnering with Event Marketer, our annual WIE events encourage women to connect, learn and grow.
We're humans first
Our human-centric leadership model encourages everyone to bring their whole selves to work. It celebrates each person for who they are, recognizes their talents, and applauds their uniqueness.
doing more good
Our corporate learning process utilizes a multi-prong approach to ongoing training. Standard training includes an intensive 3-day orientation program during which new employees interact with personnel from every department to gain a better understanding of our operations and our culture. Ongoing job-specific training helps them acquire and sharpen skills related to their day-to-day responsibilities through hands-on engagements and a virtual learning management system that delivers courses while streamlining and automating our workflows.
We believe in the value of moving forward by giving back. We have a long, proud history of charitable giving and community support. From local events to nationally recognized initiatives, direct funding to volunteerism, our entire agency fosters a shared commitment to generous humanitarianism, and we encourage all employees to actively take part. The list of organizations we support is diverse. Some relationships are long-form, like our support of the Children’s Scholarship Fund, Abramson Cancer Center, Unite for Her, the Police Athletic League, and Feed the Children. Others are driven by the request of our employees and the identification of specific areas of need within our other local communities.
We know that we must progressively reduce the environmental impact of our operations, especially the amount of energy and water we consume and the amount of waste we generate. Our leadership team continuously integrates environmental considerations into core business decision-making at the operational and project levels. We continually identify and implement ways to conserve natural resources, use sustainable materials, prevent pollution, and reduce waste.